The GTP OneGov team works closely with teams across the sector to develop technology solutions - from digital licence platform to enterprise applications development and digital transformation partnership to enable delivery of digital services for the citizens
- Licensing Platform ( Licence.NSW) - Government Licensing System (GLS) enables licensing system jurisdictional agencies to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and on-going support of their licensing programs- providing a comprehensive and fully integrated system, into a single platform.
- Enterprise Application Development – Development of applications based on the governments digital design standards including custom portals, native app and public or private web development
- Customer Feedback Solutions - Our customer feedback solutions have been designed to help you understand your customers’ real time needs, pain points and areas of positive change
- APIs and data sharing – to enable successful system integration and the seamless, secure movement of data between you and your citizen-users.
- Data management, analytics and visualisation – to take full advantage of the gigabytes of data available to understand trends, citizens and your agency’s operations.
- Case management, compliance and workflows – managing your customer interactions across all channels. Allowing your agency to automatically collect and organise customer interactions into one easy place – improving service
- Digital consultancy – to help you define the right digital strategy and implementation for any transformation in partnership with highly experienced specialist government consultants.
If you’d like to learn more of our service offering, or have a digital transformation project on your strategy map, we would love to hear from you and always ready to support your journey:
Rav Maharaj – Customer Relationship Manager
Trent Brennan – Customer Relationship Manager
Marian Georgy – Director Digital Experience